Almost nobody looks at homes around Christmas. But buying on Christmas week is a smart move. If you scout out the homes on which you’d like to make offers a few days before Christmas week, you’ll be better positioned. Why is Christmas Week so attractive?
- People are in good moods, celebrating, opening presents, enjoying family.
- People are more inclined to be generous, even if it means coming down on the price.
- Few buyers are out looking at homes during Christmas week, so the chance of multiple offers or any competition whatsoever is very low.
- Home prices are at a 12-month low in December.
- If a person has their home on the market over Christmas, that person is definitely serious about negotiating and selling that home. You can bet on it. Better yet, why not write an offer?
Al Grant Realty Group – Re/Max Allegiance
Office Phone: 202-580-6607 – Cell Phone: 202-256-8592
Join us on Facebook: Click Here!
The finest compliment I can receive is a referral from a friend, client or colleague. If you know of someone thinking of purchasing or selling a home, I would appreciate an introduction. Be assured, I will extend to them my highest degree of service and professionalism.