Employer – Assisted Housing Program (EAHP)
The Employer Assisted Housing Program (EAHP) provides District of Columbia Government employees with an increased opportunity to become first-time homeowners in Washington, D.C. Through EAHP, the Department of Housing & Community Development (DHCD) provides eligible applicants with
· Matching down payment funds of up to $1,500 ($500 for each $2,500 saved by an employee) and
· A deferred second trust lender of their choice.
Are You Eligible for a Loan?
To be eligible for EAHP assistance, an applicant must:
· be a full-time District of Columbia; Government
· be a first-time homebuyer in the District of Columbia.
· have sufficient income to afford a mortgage loan from a private lender, and
· possess a good credit rating
* Available to most government workers after one year of employment; available to police officers, teachers, fire-fighters and EMTs upon appointment
Please contact us for more information:
AL GRANT REALTY GROUP – REMAX ALLEGIANCE PH: 202-256-8592
MY WEBSITE: WWW.ALGRANTREALTYGROUP.COM
MY BLOG: WWW.ALGRANTSBLOG.WORDPRESS.COM