DCHFA 2010 – Program Extended
The District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency has announced a one-year extension of
its Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bond Program, Series 2010. The new final dates are
• Final Loan Submission Date: October 16, 2011
• Final Loan Purchase Date: November 16, 2011
This extension gives participating lenders more time to originate mortgage loans under
this program, providing qualified borrowers with a great interest rate as well as down
payment and closing cost assistance!
• This program is for FHA-insured and VA-insured loans only.
• Down payment and closing cost assistance is provided by a $10,000 zero-rate
second mortgage through DCHFA’s Down Payment Assistance Program.
• The current first mortgage interest rate is 4.25%.
AL GRANT REALTY GROUP
REMAX ALLEGIANCE: 202-256-8592
MY WEBSITE: WWW.ALGRANT.SELL4.COM